Duble & O’Hearn takes a different approach
Duble & O’Hearn takes a very different approach when it comes to personal insurance service. We recommend high deductibles, high liability limits, insurance to value, and broadest coverage available. Only the best insurers are considered for your home, auto, valuables, umbrella, and other personal insurance requirements.
We are not like many insurance agencies who have a “product” orientation, who pride themselves on being “generalists,” and who represent scores if not hundreds of insurers. Our principal personal lines focus is the affluent homeowner, and key people of entrepreneurial companies, and we only work with a select group of top insurance companies in personal lines, such as Chubb, Fireman’s Fund, and ACE.
Duble & O’Hearn earns its clients’ trust and builds relationships with advisors and other professionals, one person and one company at a time.
Our Typical Client Profile
Before you contact Duble & O’Hearn, please review this profile of our typical client. If this describes you, then you will be particularly pleased with our services:
- High net worth, high income
- Multiple homes, vehicles, toys
- Principal home over $750,000 in reconstruction value (3 – 4,000 sq. ft.+)
- Likely employs advisors to quarterback or assist in financial/buying decisions
- May have multi-state needs
- May employ domestics
- Has busy lifestyle, e.g. dual income, personal and business travel worldwide, sports and hobbies, teen drivers, etc.
- Sophisticated, entrepreneurial buyer, but not necessarily knowledgeable on insurance.
- Appreciates value, not just cost, and will pay a commensurate price for it. Wants quality, broad coverage, protection against the big hit, and believes in self-insuring small losses to maintain integrity of their program long term. Wants advice, not just product, and doesn’t see insurance as strictly a commodity purchase where all insurers and products are the same.
If you feel that you fit our customer profile, please contact us so we can let you know how we can be of service.
Note: These criteria are guidelines, not gospel, and we welcome the opportunity to work with any individuals or families that are a good and suitable fit for our services. As everything we do is “client driven,” we will always endeavor to find you a “solution,” even if it is not ultimately with us, or our providers. We go above and beyond to help people, and that is our pledge to you.