Despite the “softening” of market conditions that has occurred nationwide since 2004, with some “firming” in the past 5 years, our Commercial Property and Casualty business has continued to grow nicely through the referrals and cross-selling opportunities coming from other areas of our business.
Our clientele runs the gamut across all industries, but our principal market is the medium-sized manufacturer, distributor, contractor, professional office, building owner, advisor, or service business who appreciates an extra level of service, and wants a long-term relationship. All primary and excess market insurer relationships are with top-rated companies. Additionally, fee based consulting services to lenders and other clients round out our capabilities in this department.
Our Commercial Client Profile
Before you contact Duble & O’Hearn, please review this profile of the commercial businesses we serve… If this describes your organization, then you are a particularly good fit for our services:
- Small to medium-sized businesses across a wide variety of industries (manufacturers, distributors, real estate owners, contractors, service businesses, etc.).
- Pay $10,000 – $2,500,000 in annual P&C premium.
- Growing, profitable, well reputed, safety-conscious, and appreciative of high levels of service and advice. Like personal buyer, wants value, quality, broad coverage, and cost-effective use of their premium dollar. Understands “shopping” their account every year isn’t usually necessary or generally in their best interest.
- Person responsible for insurance purchase/administration is typically CFO or President, but may be bookkeeper, assistant to the President, or other, particularly in smaller firms. Insurance is often not this person’s principal responsibility, and this underscores their company’s reliance on and appreciation of our firm’s role.
- Products/lines of coverage often purchase include:
If you feel that your business fits our customer profile, please contact us so we can let you know how we can be of service.
Note: These criteria are guidelines, not gospel, and we welcome the opportunity to work with any individuals or companies that are a good and suitable fit for our services. As everything we do is “client-driven,” we will always endeavor to find you good solutions. We go above and beyond to help, and that is our pledge to you.